Data we collect
Personal data allows us to identify you as an individual. We collect this information when you submit your information on the website, such as subscribe to our mailing list and submit a form, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of The Open Caseback to monitor traffic and improve the website experience. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
We also use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary – This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary – This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non-necessary”.
Cookies and other tracking technology that collect user data via analytics and other embedded content. Some of these cookies help us improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
The Open Caseback may also use advertising cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The Open Caseback sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- _ga – This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
- _gid – This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.
- _gat – This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.
How to manage cookies
You have the option to manage cookie settings for this website you visit. You can also set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
The Open Caseback collects and uses your personal data for the purposes set out below, based on the law. Insofar as we already hold your personal data, these personal data will be used for the same purposes and on the same legal basis.
(1) Required for the execution of an agreement
Your personal data are collected and processed to handle your request to interact with our website. In addition, we process your personal data to handle any requests, complaints or questions from you.
(2) Required to represent the legitimate interests of The Open Caseback
We may use the aforementioned personal data to improve our website and to better understand and approach our readers, both on an aggregate and an individual level.
(3) Required to comply with a legal obligation
We may use your personal data to comply with applicable laws, to comply with requests from public bodies and authorities, or to cooperate with law enforcement.
Use of Data
We only use your personal information to provide you to communicate with you about The Open Caseback. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information. We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request
- We believe it’s needed to enforce our legal agreements or that is legally required
- We believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues
How long do we keep your personal data?
Sharing of Data
We don’t share your personal information with third parties. Aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve The Open Caseback.
We may also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
Opt-out, Communication Preferences
You may modify your communication preferences and/or opt-out from specific communications at any time. Please specify and adjust your preferences.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the Sites may not be secure.
The Open Caseback would like to send you information about our services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop The Open Caseback from contacting you for marketing purposes..
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
Your Data Protection Rights
The Open Caseback would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request The Open Caseback for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Open Caseback correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Open Caseback to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Open Caseback erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Open Caseback restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Open Caseback’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Open Caseback transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: 41 Berkeley Street, Nashua, NH, 03064, USA
Privacy Policies of Other Websites